Constituent Services 2017-06-17T13:39:12+00:00


DCH TEAMMy team is capable of helping you with numerous federal issues. As your federal representative I am here to help. Have a problem that you’ve not been able to sort out? Our constituency office is ready to help in any way we can.

Please reach out for help if you are a resident of Dartmouth-Cole Harbour and your problem is with a federal government department or agency.

Although we will always do our best to assist you- there are some things that we can’t do.  My team and I can make inquiries on your behalf about the status of any pending cases before any federal agency or department. But we CAN’T force any agency or department to overturn a final decision or decide an issue in your favour. We will do our best to advocate on your behalf and/or obtain as much information for you as possible.

Need help?

Contact us to schedule an appointment for assistance. In many cases an appointment isn’t necessary. However, we may ask for information or a signed form before we begin working on your case.

Sometimes it helps to write everything down. The more information you provide to us, the more expedient we can be! Detail your issue as much as you can in a letter. Make sure you provide us with any identification numbers (file numbers, Social Insurance Number, case numbers.)

Make sure you give us all of your daytime contact information so my team can reach you when needed.

Our team will protect and maintain  your confidence at all times.

Have an issue that isn’t federal?

Contact your Municipal Councilor or Provincial MLA.


Click edit button to change this text.

Fields marked with an * are required

Please note: We do not advise sending confidential information through our website forms. Please contact our constituency office 902.462-6453 prior to sending confidential information.